Group Class Schedule
Group Class Schedule
- The dates listed below are the start dates for each training course. Participants meet at the same time/day per week for the duration of the eight-week class
- All group classes are 8 weeks in length and meet for 1 hour per week.
- Classes are limited to 6 dogs per group, allowing for personalized attention for dogs & owner.
- Family participation (including children) is encouraged.
- Class Enrollment Fee; $129.00
- All classes are taught at the Heritage Animal Hospital, 12624 Bass Lake Road, Maple Grove, MN 55369 … Located just off 494, or about 3 minutes off 169.
* Please see class announcements at bottom of page…
Start Dates for Upcoming Classes:
Level I – Obedience & Behavior
Wednesday, May 15th @ 8:00 (full)
Thursday, May 30th @ 7:00 pm (Full)
Monday, June 17th @ 7:00 pm (4 openings left)
Tuesday, June 11th @ 7:00 pm (4 openings left)
Wednesday, June 19th @ 7:00 pm (5 openings left
Level II – Obedience & Behavior
Tuesday May 28th @ 8:00 pm ( Full)
Monday, June 10th @ 8:00 pm (4 openings left)
Level III – AKC – Canine Good Citizens
Thursday, June 6th @8:00 pm (4 openings left)
(as weather allows this class will take advantage of working out of doors and with real life distractions as much as is possible).
Level IV – Out On The Town
To be announced…
Trick Dogs I
To Be Announced…
Trick Dogs II
To Be announced…
There will be no classes taught on the following days. Classes will resume as normal the following week. All classes will include 8 classes
- Thursday, May, 2nd
- Monday, May 18th thru Monday, May 27th (Memorial day)
- Monday, June 24th thru Thursday, June 27th
Class start dates are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. All efforts will be made to keep the schedule updated. Any person enrolled in a class that has not yet started will be notified of any changes in schedule should they occur.
Please contact me to learn more about my teaching methods or to inquire about availability in classes. To sign up for one of the classes listed above, please fill out and return the class application form.